We have been involved in various projects including:
- A year’s joint project with Cliff Lane Primary school developing the curriculum around the River Orwell which started out with the whole school taking a trip down the river.
- Year 6 working with the London Philharmonic Orchestra.
- Key Stage 2 and Year 2 working with a dance specialist and showcasing their work at various conferences.
- Involved in a writing project using the Wii games console – see the blog.
- Year 5/6 art project producing pieces of natural art with a local artist at the newly renovated Heritage Park in Shotley Gate on the banks of the River Stour.
- Work with the Viking Forest project in their work developing Golden Wood just outside the village. The school has been involved for many years, when the trees were first planted in a tree nursery at school.