Welcome to the Zebras class page!
Here you will find:
- Snapshots of the children’s learning
- Information about class topics
- Details about forthcoming events in our class.
Our class webpage is usually updated each half term and is the place to check out the children’s learning and important dates.
You can help child your achieve their best by:
- reading stories and discussing
- supporting your child with recognising the letter sounds, blending for reading and recognising the common exception words by sight.
- sharing your child’s library book with them.
- visit the library in Ipswich
- Supporting your child with shared reading sessions in class.
In Zebras we have three main topics, they are Castles and Royals, India and the Seaside. These build upon skills and previous knowledge learnt.